Sunday, August 6, 2017

About translating my blog http://parantamisesta.blogspot.fi

Obs.   As I translated quite many of the headers of my blog http://parantamisesta.blogspot.fi, I noticed that I find it difficult to figure out cures via the English persp ective, so I will leave the transöation some 100 points behind the Finnish one. So right now the goal is somewhat over 400 points translated, most of which I have already done. For the texts themselves you have to ask someone else to trasnlate. It is possible that a translation already exists somewhere, since I was told as a kid that some countries would like to get these advices  if I ever figure out and write them. But well, I did not find such translation, but hospital (Oh, and patient unions of each type of illness) and church might be interested in such and maybe offer things like that and librarians usually know a lot about finding information. But these texts might have been missed because they have a different atmosphere than medicine. I just guess that reading them leaves somewhat positive style but very much like having just read and also taking care to not to fall ill. The major reason for writing these has been that someone (me) who does not usually associate with the ill, would write advices about how to get healthy, then they would guide to fully healthy happy life and not just to some, "sorry, all the others here are still ill, I have to help them, it is my job", like it is with the nurses. But it isn't mine, so these advices could offer some more road toward full health.
There are more advices and clearer explanations in teh texts, like you can notice from the point 12. that I translated to the next point about healthy ways of living. But there are much too many texts for me to translate: over 500 nowadays. I am not a translation professional, neither am I group eager to help. But advices like this could maybe cure some and be an useful addition to one's view on how to stay healthy and get cured easily. So if there would be someone with healthy spirit and moral to organize the translation, yu could pay for example 10 euros and get the text translated which handles the disease you want to cure, and then it could be ready for others too to use. The one translating should understand the advice, so it is likely that she/he would need to be a woman. If people cannot understand some advice, it is no use translating it. The one who translates some advice shoiuld not have any inclination to fall ill that kind of disease. If tehre are not people wishing to translate these or not people willing to arrange it and pay for it, maybe these advices aren't what they are looking for, since after all many are often ill in some disease or in another, so that these groups could be very wide indeed if the material were right kind of for them.

there are some translation services in the internet. And there are also free computer translations, for example https://translate.google.fi/?hl=fi , but I do not know if the products are understandable at all. But maybe if I translate the header, you can check the text with that number and it is quite common sense point of view to the same subject.
I tried translating some texts of these but I got tired and hundredfolnd number of texts appears impossible, since I am a writer by profession, not a translator. I have other things to do too, and formerly when I have tried translating some of my texts that have felt important just for me to translate, I translated some of the beginning and did not succeed with the whole task even though I had months.

This is not meant to be an illness oriented view, so translating over 500 texts as a work to be done is impossible for me.

I guess that the texts should be translated - at least mainly - in numerical order or after reading afew of the previous points in numerical order, so that their points of view are easier to understand and get right, since the approach has evolved via what I have lately noticed of curing and written down.
The translators should understand the texts quite well, which means that they should be Finnish and preferably women or old men with social eye, wisdom of life, etc. On the other hand, the English version would be meant for foreigners at large and not especially for Britain or USA and Canada. So the English would be better with quite simple language and communicating Finnish view instead of British, but USA may be so well know that one could communicate better via USA Engluish.
Easiest would be if some very big groupd translated each one a few or even only one text.

From the text about a picture of a horse as a pain killer:
"I can try to translate some of the advices but egnerally when I try to translate more, after a while my work habits get poorer and so I lose the ideas in the text and so the translations cannot convey what was in the Finnish original."

Please compare the English world's ordinary perspective about curing illnesses and about healthy ways of living (see the link in the text about them in this blog) to what kind of relieved perspective this blog (with it's links) brings to that subject. And, so, please grap the task! Make it possible for others too in the English speaking world!

It is ok to translate this blog and my original blog http://parantamisesta.blogspot.fi morally to other languages, but please try to keep the view health oriented, not illness oriented.

12th March 2019   If one would like to translate the original blog http://parantamisesta.blogspot.com to other languages, one maybe could pay some people that one reaches via the friendship society of countries, that know the both languages and cultures and have common sense but are not illness oriented, for example 5 euros per blog post, and collect the money needed for that from those who want to try such cure attempt to their disease, so that the translators would not find it so heavy burden on them. The cure attempts are kind of positive and quite far from the viewpoint of being ill, so they do not necessarily leave a taste of having associated too much with illnesses.

 13th of September 2020   Medical professionals associate a lot with illnesses etc, and on the other hand the strenght of this blog is in having distance to illnesses etc and watching from the point of view of healthy ways of living. So I guess that the translatiuon ought to be done by ordinary people who can teach healthy ways of living to the younger generation and people interested in them, and who use common sense with civiliced wisdom to translate what the Finnish text corresponds in another language. And ifpeople interested in this blog would get the whole blog, also it's later versionsby say 5 euros, then one maybe could pay some 5 or 10 euros per blog text of ordinary lenght to the translators, and if one would do that quickly, the translators could os earn extra moiney when they need, and since it is a positive view it maybe would not disturb their lives at all.

 9th of March 2022   If you would like to translate my blog parantamisesta.blogspot.com about healing, which is the Finnish original of this blog curingguesses.blogspot.com , to make it available, it may be that all cultures do not want extra advices about healing, since translating to Englidh has gotten stuck whenever it gets connected with the wishes of the British readers. Maybe they tendvto get ghe curing methods of the whole world, since English is their mother tongue. So i guess that translating to some one nation only could work out better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korpiklaani: A man with a plan

  See my blog ASorcerer.BlogSpot.com , a nice blog with lots of theory of the wisdom of the nature