Wednesday, October 9, 2024

These healing advices are not my most important work

 It is an old widely known piece of wisdom tgat healthy ways of living keep one healthy or healthier than otherwise, and make one heal quicker. So that is not my invention. Even the basic medicine contacts in Finland are called "terveyskeskus"="health center", because the word "healthy" is said to be the best advice in healing, the healthy is what to aim at, based on one's life experience and civiliced wisdom. 

So these healing advices are not necessarily just my idea. I just tried to write my impressions of how to heal, since my name Tervola ("terve"= healthy) is said to teach healing skills. And these healing advices at CuringGuesses.blogspot.com ( www.EasyHealing.info ) are a nice relieving view of healing by pieces of healthy ways of living and wisdom of life. 

*

My main work has been to write about the rationality of feelings, so that also the point of view of technologization would respect old civiliced wisdom and the wisdom of life according to feelings. I have also written of wisdom of life and of learning skills and talents. Please see my books at MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These healing advices are not my most important work

 It is an old widely known piece of wisdom tgat healthy ways of living keep one healthy or healthier than otherwise, and make one heal quick...