Saturday, May 6, 2023

Stomach aches

    "

a45.   6th of May 2023   After my apricot poodle died, fot two years now I have tended to get stomach aches if someone else is ill or if there is some thing bothering me. First it was because it had been so easy and comfortable to be with my poodle who was considerate toward feelings, later others just tended to get too close compared to how uncobsiderate they were. But as I have remember my lufe in my twenties, I had also some stomach ache like feelings then, but mostly it wasn't pain, it was just a mark that one cannot be so closely with those things in life or in the world since they aren't so good for a feeling being. I guess that with sporty ways of living one has much less aches, since one does not stop to be with things, one just bypasses them but experiencing fully but more from a distance while living a sporty kind of life. 
"   learntalents.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korpiklaani: A man with a plan

  See my blog ASorcerer.BlogSpot.com , a nice blog with lots of theory of the wisdom of the nature