Monday, May 1, 2023

How to invent new healing advices

"    a36.   1st of May 2023   I have figured out healing advices as far from illnesses as possible, just is I read from news for example a mention of some illness, compared the description's impression of patients' ways of living with my experience of healthy natural ages old ways of living, which includes also healthy kind of wisdom of life, life according to likings with civkliced wisdom guiding and having a refreshing effect, and what the patients most lack of those healthy ways of living, I have tried teaching it like lufe skills are learned and tried to see whether it cures the illness. And thst's it. Just written it to the internet to my blogs about healing Curingguesses.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korpiklaani: A man with a plan

  See my blog ASorcerer.BlogSpot.com , a nice blog with lots of theory of the wisdom of the nature