Saturday, March 2, 2024

One ought to learn healing where the local comfort zone is the same as one's own and that of the ones to be so healed

 "Public visibility and each person's comfort zone

 I noticed that one cannot show by one's example what to do, how to live etc, if one's own comfortable liked areas of life and main ways of doing and living are outside what is possible for each member of the audience at least part time. So for me such tasks do not suit, especially not internationally, since my comfort zone is in the Finnish climate and with the educated picture of the world along. Anyway, it often seems that for example my profile pictures start to look like some other type of people or that I myself get influencies from too lazying hot weather like ways of living. 

So if your comfort zone suits some area, maybe you could suit publicity there. One can read these texts of mine as kind of theoretical advices, like people interested in the nature sciences usually have the skills for. "

From my blog LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Korpiklaani: A man with a plan

  See my blog ASorcerer.BlogSpot.com , a nice blog with lots of theory of the wisdom of the nature